BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2019 Apply for BARC Recruitment 2019 BARC Stipendiary Trainees & Technician Vacancy 2019 Online Application for BARC Latest Job 2019 Application form starting and the last date for submission of online application for BARC NRB Kalpakkam recruitment 2019
BARC Recruitment 2019:-
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2019 – Nuclear Recycle Board (Kalpakkam) Vacancy for Stipendiary Trainees & Technician Posts and Total Vacancies are 47. Apply online before the Last Date 07.08.2019 @ recruit.barc.gov.in
About Recruitment- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites online applications from SSC/ HSC/ ITI passed candidates for Stipendiary Trainees (Category-II) & Technician for training in Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB), BARCF, Kalpakkam & NRB, Tarapur. In this recruitment Overall, 47 vacancies are allocated. BARC has released the recruitment advertisement [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2019] to fill up Application forms for this recruitment 2019. All those candidates who are are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu can apply online application at recruit.barc.gov.in from 08.07.2019 to 07.08.2019.
NRB Kalpakkam Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of the Organization||BARC – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – Nuclear Recycle Board (Kalpakkam)|
|Job Type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2019|
|Posts Name||Stipendiary Trainees & Technician|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam [Tamilnadu] & Tarapur [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.08.2019|
For more details about BARC recruitment, you may visit the official website recruit.barc.gov.in. On this page, we are telling about BRAC Stipendiary Trainees & Technician posts educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Stay connected with us www.sarkariresult2019.com
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Kalpakkam Vacancies
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
Stipendiary Trainee: 43 posts (28 for NRB, Kalpakkam (SC-06, OBC-12, UR-08, EWS-02) & 15 Posts for NRB, Tarapur (OBC-03, UR-11, EWS-01)
- Plant Operator: 07
- Fitter: 12
- Laboratory Assistant: 04
- Welder: 02
- Turner: 01
- Electrician: 04
- Electronic Mechanic: 04
- Instrument Mechanic: 08
- A/C Mechanic: 01
Direct Recruitment: Technician: 04 posts (UR-02, PWD-01, EWS-01)
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 03
- Technician/ B (Painter): 01
Salary for BARC Stipendiary Trainees and Technician posts
|Technician||Rs.21700 & Rs.25500|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Kalpakkam Recruitment 2019
- Applicant must have possessed SSLC/ HSC/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Official Advertisement for educational qualification – Check
- Stipendiary trainees: age limit should be 18 to 22 years.
- Technician: age limit should be 40 years.
- Selection will be based on Three stages as follows
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced test
- Trade /Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode only will be accepted.
- All applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address
Administrative Officer-III, NRB, BARCF, Kalpakkam-603102
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants of BARC Recruitment 2019 have to pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
How to apply For BARC Kalpakkam Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website recruit.barc.gov.in
- Here you need to find the advertisement “ Advt No. : 01/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- The Official Notification will be open and you need to read it carefully to check your Eligibility.
- To Apply online application for this recruitment you need to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.