Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in has invited online applications for Sailors for10th pass candidates. Full details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 like eligibility, apply online form starting date, closing date to apply online and application process is given below.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Details
Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors (Musician)
|Post Name||Sailors (Musician)|
|Total Posts||we will update soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Online Application Start Date||6 May 2019|
|Last Date to apply online||19 May 2019|
Detailed Eligibilities for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: To apply online form for Join Indian Navy Matric Recruitment (Musician) Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination (10th pass) from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development), Govt. of India.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (Both dates inclusive). No age relaxation is permissible.
Required Physical Standards:
- Height – 157 cms.
- Weight and chest ratio should be in proportion.
- 5 cms minimum Chest expansion needed.
Musical Ability: Selection is on Merit basis only.
- Candidate should have skill in Tempo, Pitch with accuracy, and Aural Aptitude to sing a complete song.
- In the tuning of any device, there should be really practical skills on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin, matching unknown notes with the tool, preparation piece, reading visualization of Indian classical /tabulator/staff notation, scale or raga / Basic principles of rhythm and Indian or international music.
Indian Navy Recruitment of Sailors – Selection Process:
- The selection process of Join Indian Navy Recruitment of Sailors will be based on Preliminary selection, PFT and Initial Recruitment of Medical Examination.
- Selection is done on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary screening board and the final screening board.
- The preliminary Screening Board will be conducted in two phases. In the first phase, there will verification of age, education qualification, music certificates and musical ability of the candidate.
- The candidates who are suitable to undertake the final test will be subjected to the second phase of PSB.
- In the second phase, there will be a physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination.
- Those who pass the initial screening board will have to go through the final screening board.
- PST (Physical Fitness Test) – Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for final selection.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment of Sailors (Musician)?
- First of all, you have Scan the required original documents and save it before applying online application.
- Now visit the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on Login option.
- Here create a new account with your Email-id and log in.
- Enter the details in the application correctly and apply for the above-said post.
- Upload the required documents in the application that are scanned before.
- Take the print out of the application for the future.
|Apply Online Link||CLICK HERE>>|
|Detailed Notification pdf||DOWNLOAD >>|
|Sarkari Result 2019||Sarkari Result >>|
- Starting date – Online application: 6 May 2019
- Last date – Online application: 19 May 2019
- Date – Preliminary Screening Board: 06 to 10 July 2019
- The final selection on All India Basis (tentatively): 03 to 06 September 2019.
- starting of course Sailors for Matric Recruit (Musician): October 2019.