Matsya University Admit Card 2019 RRBMU BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part 1, 2, 3 Admit Card: Matsya University Admit card Released Now students can download their RRBMU Admit Card of the year 2019 from below given direct link. UG Exam of Matsya University is going to co duct from 15 March 2019 to onward. This exam is going to be held in three sessions Morning (7 AM), Afternoon (11 AM), and Evening (3 PM). Students, now you can search or download your RRBMU Admit Card by Main Exam Roll No., Challan No., Form No., and Name & Father’s Name. To download your RRMBU Admit Card 2019 you need to check more about it on this page so please scroll down it and get your RRBMU Admit Card 2019.
Download Matsya University Admit Card 2019
Hello, dear Students, you must need to download your RRBMU Admit Card to appear in Exam. Without Admit Card you will be not able to attend your exam so If you have any issue in downloading the admit card then you need to immediately inform the university.
RRBMU Admit Card 2019 Direct Link: Click Here to download Matsya University Admit Card for Annual Exam 2019 by Main Exam Roll No., Challan No., Form No., and Name & Father’s Name.
|RRBMU UG Admit Card 2019||Availability Status|
|RRBMU BA Part 1||Available|
|RRBMU BA Part 2||Available|
|RRBMU BA Part 3||Available|
|RRBMU B.Sc Part 1||Available|
|RRBMU B.Sc Part 2||Available|
|RRBMU B.Sc Part 3||Available|
|RRBMU B.Com Part 1||Available|
|RRBMU B.Com Part 2||Available|
|RRBMU B.Com Part 3||Available|
Steps – How to Download Matsya University Admit Card 2019
Hello, dear Students, you can download the RRBMU Admit Card from the official website of the Matsya University @wwww.rrbmuniv.ac.in. You can download your Matsya University Admit Card in a few simple steps that are mentioned below. Follow these simple steps and download your RRBMU Alwar, Admit Card 2019.
Simple Steps to download the UG Exam 2019 Admit Card
- Open this website, www.univindia.org
- Here Raj Rishi Bhartrihari Matsay University (RRBMU) online exam work page will appear on your browser
- Now you need to Click on Student Panel
- Now Click on Admit Card-2019 button
- Select your programme
- Select your Class/Faculty type
- Select Class for Exam Form
- Now Click on the “Proceed” button
- Select any one option “Form No./Challan No., Main Exam Roll No. or Name & Fathers’ Name” that you have
- Enter your details
- Now Click on “proceed” button
- Admit Card will appear on your browser screen
- Check all the printed details on Admit Card
- Take the print of the RRBMU Admit card
Official Website Of RRBMU: www.rrbmuniv.ac.in